Customer Service Representative - Banking Industry
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative working with a banking industry call center in Irvine.
This position offers candidates with previous experience in the banking, insurance or real estate industries the opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge they gained in those industries to this customer service role. A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative position include:
- Responding to customers' inquiries, comments and requests in a confident, professional, helpful and "calm yet urgent" way
- Recognizing trends and issues that should be escalated to supervisors
- Ensuring follow-up on customer issues, until the customer is satisfied and the issue resolved
- Retrieving and sending documents and forms
- Updating the customer relationship management system immediately and thoroughly
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in banking, insurance, title, escrow or mortgage required
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role required
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with professionalism, courtesy and good judgement in a busy and occasionally stressful environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an ability to quickly learn new systems, with training
- Able to handle repetitive production-type tasks in an accurate and timely way
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Uses time efficiently
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.